Inspiration for entrepreneurs at the BIGGEST start-up event on the coast!
The biggest startup event on the Mid North Coast is coming to Coffs Harbour on Saturday 2 June 2018.
Are you looking for a platform to develop an idea into a real start-up business?
Are you already an entrepreneur but keen to start something new or be inspired?
Looking to connect with other innovators and mentors, develop ideas and prototypes, validate business concepts and markets, and perfect your startup strategy?
STARTUP COFFS COAST is for you!
Pitch Competition + Startup Alley + Keynote Speakers
WHEN: 2nd JUNE 2018
TIME: 9am – 5pm
VENUE: C.ex Coffs, Vernon Street, Coffs Harbour
Startup Coffs Coast is designed with the entrepreneur in mind
- Are you ready to launch? Use the Pitch Competition as your launch pad.
- For those soon to be entrepreneurs this is the opportunity for you to be inspired, get the insights and connections you need to launch. You can be inspired by the keynote speakers, meet other business owners in Startup Alley and take notes from the Pitch Competition.
- Employees with a side project – this is your moment to get it out and shake it all about.
- If you have launched already this is your chance to grab a stand in Startup Alley and show off the goods so far.
- Lovers and supporters of all things innovation. Innovators, entrepreneurs, investors – angels, VC and beyond. It is always good to keep up-to-date on what his happening in your local patch.
Awesome speakers to get your startup cranking!
Attendees will be presented with a dynamic line-up of speakers including start-ups who have transitioned into successful companies, as well as investors, local and national entrepreneurs who get what being a startup in a regional area is about, plus government agencies dedicated to helping start-ups succeed.
Sarah is a globally recognised food systems innovation expert and the CEO of AgThentic, a global food and agriculture technology consulting firm. agthentic.com
Sarah has been instrumental in building the early-stage food system innovation ecosystem in Australia, including coaching dozens of startups, designing accelerator programs, and helping industry and government to implement international best practices in food and agriculture innovation.
$30,000 PRIZE PACKAGE
- $5,000 cash in non-equity seed funding
- Google Cloud Startup Programincluding $3,000 in Cloud and Firebase Credits
- Mentorship package by Microsoft BizSpark
- Tickets to StartCon in November 2018
- 6 months desk space at the 6 Degrees Coworking @ Coffs Harbour Innovation Hub
- Business Advisory Package delivered by NORTEC Small Business Solutions
- Membership to the Coffs Harbour Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Membership to the Woolgoolga and Northern Beaches Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Wander the stands in Startup Alley to uncover the up and coming businesses of the region.
Hear their elevator pitch, test their product, discuss their market, share your feedback and help make them the next local success.
Businesses are jumping on board every day to be in the Alley, this was definitely one of the highlights of last year’s events and not to be missed.
Are you a Coffs Coast Startup? We want your company to be our next local success story. As a participant in the Startup Alley you get a spot to display in Startup Alley for one day during the show for two company representatives.