Join us on Saturday 17 JUNE 2017 at the C.EX to hear from a dynamic line-up of speakers including start-ups who have transitioned into successful companies, as well as investors, local and national entrepreneurs who get what being a startup in a regional area is about, plus government agencies dedicated to helping start-ups succeed.
9am – 12pm AWESOME SPEAKER LINEUP
- MARC NAGER Managing Director, Telluride Venture Accelerator, Telluride USA.
- ADAM DOYLE Managing Director, Bruxner Product Development.
- MARK WOLF Founder, Emalte International
- TONY ROTHACKER Coffs Harbour Innovation Centre
- STACEY SMITH Founder, Vivid Legal
- LUKE FLOYD, creator of iMilk,
- AARON WITTMAN, co-founder of Risk Angel
- CATH SAVY and SIMON ROBINSON founders of Go Buggy
12-2pm STARTUP ALLEY
Over a light lunch provided thanks to our sponsors you can wander Startup Alley and discover the latest up and coming Startup businesses.
2pm – 4:30pm PITCH COMPETITION
Finalists of the Telstra Business Centre Coffs Harbour Startup Coffs Coast Pitch Competition will be pitching their innovative business solution on the day and vying for the chance to win the $33,000 in prize money and support they need to make it happen.
This year’s competition will see seven finalists selected to battle it out, with each having only 5 minutes to convince the judges of their winning business idea. Finalists include:
- Goblin Surf
- The Pacific Collective
- Fibre Network Choices
- Stitch Films
- Keepsake App
SAT 17 JUNE 2017 at the C.EX Coffs
RESERVE YOUR TIX AT STARTUPCOFFSCOAST.COM