The StartUp Coffs Coast Pitch Competition is designed to inspire budding entrepreneurs and innovators to pitch their innovative business solution and provide them with the prize money and support they need to make it happen. For the first time, StartUp Coffs Coast will be open to two categories: Youth (ages 13 to 24) and Open (ages 25 and up).
A selection of the best entries in each category will take the stage on 28 August 2019 to pitch their innovative business idea to a panel of business experts and an audience of other entrepreneurs, small business owners, potential investors, students, as well as business and community leaders.
Each finalist will have 5 minutes to pitch their idea followed by 3 minutes of Q&A in front of a panel of expert judges. Your pitch must include a product or process innovation. It is open to any type of business solution or market need. For example, it can be a B2B solution, consumer application or a social enterprise.
2019 PRIZE POOL
- $2,500 cash (Youth) and $5,000 cash (Open) in non-equity seed funding
- $500 voucher for online classes with General Assembly
- 5-week course in Entrepreneurship through University of Newcastle
- Ticket to StartCon 2019 (November 2019)
- 12-month virtual membership to Fishburners
- 6 months desk space at the 6 Degrees Coworking @ Coffs Harbour Innovation Hub
- Business Advisory Package from NORTEC Small Business Solutions
- Membership to Coffs Harbour Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Membership to Woolgoolga and Northern Beaches Chamber of Commerce
IMPORTANT: Deadline for entries is 16 August, 2019
please read the full Terms & Conditions before sending your submission.